Warranty & Support
For all Scenar support, warranty and repair enquiries, for devices purchased at Scenarworld or elsewhere, please complete this form, and we will respond as soon as someone is available.
Warranty & Returns Policy
Who are We?
We are Scenarworld Ltd, a registered company in England and Wales number 10519458. We invest in breakthrough pain relief electrotherapy products, electrodes and training. Our registered address is Worcester House, 4 Dragon Street, Petersfield, GU31 4JD, United Kingdom.
For all questions regarding the Limited Warranty please speak to our customer service team:
By mail to: Scenarworld, Worcester House, 4 Dragon Street, Petersfield, GU31 4JD, United Kingdom.
By email to: email@example.com
By phone on: +44 (0)1730 237 241
Returns & Shipping
Since 2000 we have made it our mission to enhance the health and wellness of many people. We believe in doing right by our customers, which means providing a fair and quality experience that leaves them taken care of.
Below, you’ll find our shipping and returns policies, including starting a return and what we accept with returns. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach us here, and our customer success team will be delighted to assist.
Please do not accept damaged cartons. If you receive a shipment with damaged cartons, refuse delivery (noting the reason for refusal) and immediately contact customer service at +44 (0)1730 237 241 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Scenarworld must authorise all other returns in advance.
Orders of disposable items (such as gel patches and cables) and discontinued merchandise cannot be canceled and are non-returnable.
Standard Shipping: 3-5 days
Please note that we are not able to ship to PO boxes
Our Return Policy
Items purchased from Scenarworld Ltd can be returned within 14 days of receipt. Returned items must be in new condition with their original packaging. All shipping shortages must be claimed within 5 days of your receipt date.
Scenarworld Ltd must receive all returns in a saleable condition. No credit will be issued for items with altered retail packaging. This includes pricing or other stickers being added to the package, markings of any kind on the package, open or damaged packaging, visibly aged or yellowed packaging, etc.
Please note: Scenarworld does NOT accept returns of products purchased from other retailers.
Once we receive your returned item, our team will review your request and inspect the item. Once it is determined that your item can be returned to inventory, your purchase will be refunded to your original method of payment, minus restocking fees, within one week.
All payment companies are different in the amount of time it takes to confirm a payment, so it will likely take a minimum of a 3-5 days for the refund to show up on your bank statement.
Refused deliveries will be refunded minus the cost of shipping.
Repairs & Replacements
As a core area of our mission, we warrant our products to be free of defects in materials and workmanship from normal use. Below, you’ll find our limited warranty, which includes what is and isn’t covered and how to request a repair or replacement.
The warranty period for Scenar devices is 24 months from the date of purchase. This does not include the electrodes.
As a general rule, devices are repaired and NOT replaced. Warranty replacement is possible only if the fault was found during the first check-up after the delivery of the device. All other cases are due to warranty or non-warranty repair depending on the details of the fault.
It is therefore of utmost importance to immediately check the device’s and electrodes functionality after receipt of the package.
The manufacturer guarantees that the device complies with the Operating Manual when operated properly.
The device shall be serviced and repaired only by the manufacturer.
In case of malfunction or defect during the warranty period, the device with the Operating Manual shall be returned to Scenarworld at following address:
4 Dragon Street
When Are We Not Repairing Devices
The warranty repair is not performed in case of device’s Operating Manual absence or broken seals.
The device is repaired at the expense of the owner in the following cases:
- the warranty period has expired.
- the device was operated improperly;
- the product has been subjected to any mechanical damage resulting from an accident, fire, acts of nature, or acts of God;
- the manufacturing serial numbers, labels, seals are broken, damaged or removed, or any other labelling identifying the product is damaged or removed;
- the product contains any other signs of unwarranted access (repair);
- the product contains the defects resulting from:
- inappropriate transportation and storage conditions (no original package during the transportation, hyper-humidity, aggressive environment, any signs of foreign objects, animals and insects, effect of liquid, etc.);
- inappropriate treatment (overload, mechanical, thermal or electric damages, bent contacts, cracks, spalling, dints and impact marks, completely or partially changed shape of the device);
- using low quality or inappropriate accessories.
Operating and Instruction Manuals
- It is your responsibility to carefully study the operating and instructions manuals that are sent with the Scenar devices.
- This includes maintenance of the devices and electrodes.
Which country’s laws apply to any disputes?