Getting started with Scenar at home
Latest Scenar Sport D - the model of choice for home use
Home User course Autumn 2021: free introductory seminar plus 4 training sessions
- Hands-on instruction to ensure you can get full effect from these techniques, which have been refined for home use by some of the world’s leading Scenar experts
- Cost per three-hour practical seminar is £185 includes reference materials – book individually below
- Cost of four seminars plus is just £695 – please email us for this offer package
- A minimum of 4 people is required for each seminar to take place so we will confirm the sleep and immue dates in due course
Training Topics in Detail
The possibilities to improve your overall health and wellbeing with the Scenar device are vast. We have developed a range of modules for people who have purchased the Sports D device and wish to extend their knowledge from pain relief to general health and wellbeing.
Chronic Pain Management
- There are specific pain relief protocols available for maximum effect such as Vector treatments which are included in the instruction booklet. Vector simply means the direction in which the device is moved on the skin. In this instance you would be working with the main electrode of the device.
- Or you can simply put the device in your pocket with gel patches attached to the site of pain without anyone knowing this and the device literally acts like a “Therapist in your Pocket’.
- Using pain pad attachments for gentle regular self-treatments such as gloves or sleeves for the elbows and knees is also highly effective at initiating changes and for taking the edge off the pain.
Sports Injuries and Post-operative recovery
Relieving Stress, Anxiety & Improving Sleep
Easy Access Educational Materials for Home Users
Scenar Home Use Workshop (Beginner) with Dr Jorg Prinz£25.00 Add to basket
Scenar Home Use Workshop (Improvers) with Dr Jorg Prinz£25.00 Add to basket